Book a Meeting

Tel: 0330 113 7646

What is Landlords Cover?

If you have a buy to let property, then landlords insurance is the right cover to have.  

Ordinary house insurance will not cover a let property.

How does it work?

Landlords Insurance is a specialist product designed to protect a let property and can provide a variety of different optional elements to it including:

- Buildings Cover

- Contents Cover

- Loss of Rent

- Liability Insurance

- Malicious damage by tenants

- Legal Cover

and many more options.

It can be bought on a single basis per property, but if you have a number of properties then sometimes a block or bulk policy can be more cost effective.

How much does it cost?

The cost of your plan will be based on many factors including the type of property, postcode, location of rivers, environmental factors, whether it has an alarm, the types of locks on the doors and windows and personal factors such as the type of tenants you have and whether you require any additional services, such as rent in the event of the house being uninhabitable.


It is also based on statistics using the above information, which helps the insurer gauge the likelihood of you making a claim.


It also depends on the level of cover you want and whether you want accidental damage cover (if available).

How do I get a quote?

                         via our contact us page and we will call you back to discuss this.

Landlords Cover

Reviews and Ratings for Financial adviser Mark Davis, Taunton
Reviews and Ratings for Financial adviser Mark Davis, Taunton

Subscribe to our newsletter

* indicates required

Follow us....